Pet Friendly RV Rentals
The staff and management of Expedition Motor Homes understands that you consider your family pet an important member of your family, and therefore may want to include your pet on the family trip. That is why we believe in the “invisible pet.” However, there are some rules and regulations that you must agree to first!
- An additional $20.00 per night
- An Additional $100.00 security deposit
What is an Invisible Pet?
Well… what is really means is that when the motor home/trailer is returned, we should not see or smell any signs that there was ever an animal in the unit.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Pet Hair,
- carpet and/or fabric stains,
- carpet and/or fabric tears,
- damage of window coverings,
- panel or wood trim damage,
- pet food,
- smell or odor associated with an animal.
You must advise us of your pet in writing, before departure.
- One small domesticated animal, 50lbs or less, or service animal is allowed in our RV/Trailer.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET UNATTENDED IN THE RV/TRAILER
- If you decide to leave you RV with the pet in it, it must be kept in a cage. Your pet may not have “free roaming” of the RV while you are away.
- We ask that you please not allow your pet on ANY of the furniture in the unit. This includes seats, sofas, dinette area, overhead bunks or beds.
If Evidence of a Pet is Found
- Excessive cleaning charges and fumigation will be billed at a flat rate of $500.00.
- Any permanent damage will result in paying the cost of parts and labor to repaid.
- *If evidence of a pet is found and it was NOT disclosed at the time of reservation, you will be subject to a $50 per night fee for the entire period of your rental.*
Connect with Us