RV Rental Insurance Instructions


Expedition Motor Homes requires that each renter obtain rental insurance on any RV or Motor Home. You have two options in which you can secure rental insurance.

Option 1 – Obtain an Insurance Binder / Endorsement from your existing auto insurance company

(State Farm, Farmer’s, AAA, Allstate, etc). If you choose to go this route, please call the rental office at 949-481-3900 so we can send you the required paperwork to pass on to your agent. We will need to be added to your policy as a “Loss Payee” and “Additional Insured”. Please note that your insurance must be full coverage to include comprehensive, collision and liability. The limits of liability shall be at least the minimum limits required by any applicable compulsory or financial responsibility law. Any deductibles shall not exceed $500.00.

Option 2 – Purchase the insurance directly from our insurance provider,

You can purchase it from MBA Choice Insurance.

If you choose to go this route, please follow the step by step instructions below:

NOTE: The maximum that the insurance company (MBA Choice) will pay as the result of a third party liability claim is:

You will be given the option to purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) during the purchase of your MBA Choice insurance. This increases the third party liability protection coverage to a maximum of $1,000,000.

Please be sure to read and understand the FAQ’s for MBA Choice Insurance.

Insurance Deductibles (the following deductibles apply to each unit when purchased through MBA Insurance):

Connect with Us

Back to top